Everyone Needs A Little Mazel
Real Spiritual Meaning To The Red String Bracelet
Adjustable To Size For Women or Men
7 3/4″ in length perfect to wear or tie onto an object
The Scarlet Thread of Hope.
Put this bracelet on and make a wish.
It is an ancient custom practiced by wearing The Red String on our left wrist, we can receive a vital connection to the protective energies as an amulet (segula) for safety and success, etc.
By tying this thread, it is perceived that protecting all from the evil. It is also believed that if a red string bracelet, it is like a spiritual blessing
- Red has been a color used throughout history to ward off negative energies and is a symbol of blood, of protection.
- No longer limited only to bracelets, some men carry red strings in their wallets, or tie the sting onto objects.
- No matter how it is worn, it is meant to be a reminder. It represents the strength of your faith and will help you maintain focus and healing.
- Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string as a type of talisman is a folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the “evil eye”.
Send a Gift of Luck
Elegantly packaged within a card with your message hand written to the recipient.
$ 5.50 Package includes red string bracelet, a crisp $1 dollar bill and Free Shipping
Pass The Buck & Get Some Luck
The concept is simple, when one is going to perform a good deed of charity they are protected as they are on a mission of good deeds.
Charity is a wonderful way to create positive karma and good luck.
Every purchase includes a crisp $1 bill, Mazel Lucky Buck aka “good deed money” empowering the recipient as your agent of good deeds to donate the dollar to a worthy cause. Giving others the opportunity to perform a good deed is the ultimate act of paying it forward. Who knows, maybe your dollar will be the one that changes the world.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Luck Matters More Than You Might Think.
Did You Know:
- Wishing someone luck makes them do better
- Just having some kind of lucky token can actually improve performance – by increasing their self-confidence, research states.
Friends are like stars you can’t always see them. But you know they are there.
Be a Star Send Someone Mazel.